Connections to Sewer Services
- We shall make available application forms for new sewer connections at the approved charge.
- The Front Desk Officer and other officers will always be available to guide every applicant on how to fill the form correctly and register completed forms.
- We shall carry out a survey of the customer premises and determine the requirements for the new connection within seven days of registering the application forms and payment of requisite survey fees.
- Our staff will be available to inspect and approve all drainage works done by a licensed drain layer before effecting any service connection.
- Connection is effected within three days after drainage works are completed and approved.
- During the installation of a new connection, the customer will be provided with information explaining how to maintain the sewer connection and what to do incase of a sewer blockage.
- The customer will receive his or her first bill with sewer charges within one month from the connection date
Sewer blockage Clearance
Within 24 hours after a report on sewer blockage is received, the sewer blockage will be cleared. The affected customer will be informed of the progress where it is not possible to clear the blockage within specified duration due to:
- Depth of the sewer being over 3.0 metres.
- Or any other reason.
Inspection Chamber Cover or Manhole Cover Replacement
Within 24 hours after a report on the missing cover, a temporary cover will be made available. A permanent cover will be made available within 14 days.Get Service